Monday, March 16, 2009

Painting...whew!


Wild hair this weekend - I decided to paint our master bathroom. I suppose it wasn't completely spotanteous because I already had the paint, but I didn't really plan on doing it this past weekend. But, I'm really glad I did. Took quite a while to tape/prep/paint, but it turned out great!


It used to be a light blue and I upgraded to this gorgeous dark teal. The floor, wood work, sink/vanity and all tile shower are all white. There is a great skylight too so I knew the room could handle this bold color.


Pardon the crappy photos - I'm rather busy with work & Junior League so I don't have time to spend shooting for the perfect photo of our bathroom! Now I need to get all new bright white towels and a rug...

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, I love that color!

Jacqueline said...

Wow...that's a great color! Makes the whites seem much brighter too.

Shelley said...

That is a beautiful, bold blue!

Heaven In A Paper Cup said...

Thanks all! Next step is painting the bedroom two shades lighter. But I'm hiring a professional to do that one ;-)