Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Wish

I wish my Christmas had been a bit merrier this year.
I wish I could spend even more time with my sister, her husband and my three nephews before they move to China in less than a month.
I wish Henry would sleep like a baby every single night and wake up happy as a clam each morning.
I wish that my house would magically stay clean.
I wish I had finished undecorating the Christmas tree yesterday.
I wish I had finally gotten my act together and eaten healthy throughout the holiday season.
I wish I had a hot chai latte sitting next to me right now.
I wish my basement had not flooded during the recent snow thaw.
I wish I could bottle the happiness I feel when spending time with my whole family at the holidays.
I wish I could always vividly remember the joy on Henry's face this Christmas.
I wish I could win the lottery.
I wish that my beautiful Granny will rest in peace, now that she has joined my GrandDad.
I wish that 2009 will be a wonderful year for all!

No comments: