Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Triple Play!

One of my new favorite reads, elements of style, filled out this fun meme, and left an open ended invite that I decided to take! (because work is so less appealing right now)

>


1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
- Reef flip flops for Henry
- a stainless steel spray bottle to keep granite counter top cleaner
- blue vintage maxi dress

2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
- I'm afraid I can't even answer this.
My husband is the music guru in this family.
My iPod has been dead for months.
However I did purchase the Old 97's
Blame It On Gravity on CD.
Ok, I lie, my husband bought it for me. But I love it!

3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
- Central IL for the
floatilla
- Hilton Head, SC
- NYC

4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
- Heathers (since I first saw it with my best friend at age 11)
- Stand By Me
- almost any 80's John Hughes flick

5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
- my new house
- our photo albums, I try my best to keep cataloging our lives through the years
- my Nikon D40

6. What 3 things can you not live without?
- my family
- Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes
- the internet

7. What would be your 3 wishes?
- a job I love, with hours like my current job
- a non-travelling, job for my husband that he would love
- my whole family, especially my mom & sister to live much closer

8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
- travel to Australia
- gone zip-lining (always think this looks so cool)
- learned to speak a foreign language


9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
- honey soy flank steak
- Cheese Tortellini with Prosciutto, Peas & Mushrooms
in an Alfredo Sauce from Basil Leaf Cafe
- can a brownie ice cream sundae be considered a dish?

10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
- Rhett Miller
- Drew Barrymore
- Eleanor Roosevelt

11. Name 3 things that freak you out.
- bugs that crunch when you kill them
- used band aids
- losing my parents

12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
- out-going
- reserved (seems strange, but I can be
both depending on the situation)
- anal retentive

13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
- bargain shopping
- roller skating
- I have a nearly photographic recall for numbers
(could still tell you my phone # from many
childhood addresses & we moved a lot!)

14. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
- building a new closet for DH (so he won't share mine!)
-
West Elm's storage bed
- an attractive, reclining (DH's request)
chair & a half for our family room

15. What 3 bloggers would you like tag?
Purple Cat on a Bike
DowdyDiva
Shopaholic


No comments: