Monday, July 14, 2008

An interesting lesson...

I have an account on HGTV's Rate My Space. I love decorating. My mother is a huge help too and I swear, she should have been an interior designer. Also, I signed up when we were leaving the condo, because I was a bit sad to leave my decor, I had just finished Henry's room and much of the rest I'd spent 5 years perfecting!
So, this photo of Henry's nursery is posted on Rate My Space:
People comment on how much the love the space, offer comments, suggestions, ask questions, etc. Cool right? Well, I learned my lesson about internet photos - these are now property of HGTV and anyone else can use them! I'm flattered! But it was also strange to google and find photos of my son's nursery!? Oh well - I feel famous ;-) People checking out my "work" below:

Design Happens
Herald Tribune
RubyRooms
Bringing BabyJ Home

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

How cool!!! And crazy that you are mentioned in other people's blogs?!!

You should quit the computer geek work & you & your mom should become decorators. You can start w/ my condo...we can take lots of before & after pics!
I bet you two could even find a way to cleverly disguise my ugly litter box collection!