Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Etsy

I am addicted to Etsy. I love, love, love to browse there and buy fun, unique things! If this had been around (or maybe it was & I just wasn't aware?) when I had been doing my jewelry thing, I SO would have opened up shop this way.

It all started with the 2007
Letterpress Calendar. I fell in love with these little buggers and ordered several, including one for my Granny, who requested a 2008 version!

Then I progressed to a custom order of an adorable apron and matching pot holder for my Mom's birthday from
Dapper Duds.

As I moved into Henry gear I really got into "trouble" ;-) by purchasing him an adorable
French Bulldog onesie, then a set of BUBS (Back Up Blankets) & of course a monkey shirt, and custom "1" shirt for his 1st birthday.

Next my nephews needed customized
superflykidz superhero capes & masks for their birthdays.

And last, but certainly not least, I just ordered this adorable
peapod necklace for my mother-in-law, complete with three peas and her boy's names stamped into the side of the peapod.

No comments: