Thursday, May 3, 2007

Whew!

Well, now that I've entered the proper post that he has arrived, I can update on our journey & our lives since the little man arrived!

It has been a LONG, tough couple of months, but the fog is starting to clear. H is now 11 weeks old, weighs nearly 12 pounds and is becoming more predictible and more fun. He smiles lots in the morning and really enjoys his bouncy seat (read: time for me to shower and get things done!) and his activity mat.

Today our nanny, Katie, started. I have such mixed feelings about it - letting someone else care for H, but I have to go back to work next week. I will be working from home 5 days a week so I will be here, but just not with H all the time. She is putting him down for a nap right now. It's weird having someone else do things with him. I'm not worried about her hurting him - I really like Katie, but I guess I feel guilty and jealous at the same time. Oh well.

I have such mixed feelings between getting my life back to some version of it's old "normal" and not having much time with H!

Who'd want to leave this?!



No comments: